The Lineage Platform begins with an infinitely reproducible cell line. Using our in-house manufacturing abilities and guided differentiation IP, we are able to direct pluripotent cells to become specialized cell types found in the human body, many of which have potential applications in transplant medicine.
- Pluripotent stem cell lines (PSCs) provide an endless supply of undifferentiated starting material for all programs
- PSCs can become each of the 200+ cell types of the human body
- No genetic editing is required
- The target cell has been validated by evolution
- Residual pluripotent cells are undetectable
- Generates IP (~500 issued and pending patents)
- Ready to inject formulation (no dose preparation delay)
- One-time treatment – cells integrate without rejection
- Scalable process for clinical and commercial
Lineage’s programs are based on the Company’s proprietary cell-based therapy platform and associated development and manufacturing capabilities. With our platform we develop and manufacture specialized, terminally-differentiated human cells from our pluripotent and progenitor cell starting materials. These differentiated cells are developed either to replace or support cells that are dysfunctional or absent due to degenerative disease or traumatic injury, or administered as a means of helping the body mount an effective immune response to cancer.