The Lineage Platform begins with an infinitely reproducible cell line. Using our in-house manufacturing abilities and guided differentiation IP, we are able to direct pluripotent cells to become specialized cell types found in the human body, many of which have potential applications in transplant medicine.
Select a step to learn more.
- Product development starts from a frozen vial of self-renewing stem cells
- These pluripotent cells can become any cell type in the body provided with the correct biological stimuli
- Lineage’s proprietary process, honed from decades of institutional experience, creates only the cell type which is desired
- No alterations are made to the cell’s DNA
- In-house process development creates a path to commercial-scale cGMP production from a single vial of cells
- Value is created through developing and implementing commercially-viable product attributes
- Pipeline expands by broadening indications or adding additional cell types
Lineage’s programs are based on the Company’s proprietary cell-based therapy platform and associated development and manufacturing capabilities. With our platform we develop and manufacture specialized, terminally-differentiated human cells from our pluripotent and progenitor cell starting materials. These differentiated cells are developed either to replace or support cells that are dysfunctional or absent due to degenerative disease or traumatic injury, or administered as a means of helping the body mount an effective immune response to cancer.