Lineage Cell Therapeutics is a clinical-stage biotechnology company developing novel cell therapies for unmet medical needs. Successful Lineage team members are adaptable, accountable, engaged, collaborative, creative, and willing to roll up their sleeves to get any job done. We offer a challenging and motivating work environment, along with competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package.
Please send your resume to [email protected] if you would like to be part of this growing and dynamic team.
Currently Available Positions
QUALITY ASSURANCE SPECIALIST II/III
QUALITY ASSURANCE SPECIALIST II/III
Lineage Cell Therapeutics, Inc. (NYSE: LCTX) is seeking a QUALITY ASSURANCE SPECIALIST II/III to join
our team and provide support for Lineage’s Quality Management Systems and other areas of operation. The
ideal candidate will have a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience in a GMP regulated biotechnology,
pharmaceutical, or medical device organization. Bachelor’s degree in a scientific field required.
This position works out of Lineage’s headquarters in Carlsbad, CA. Currently Lineage employees work a hybrid
schedule with a combination of onsite and remote work. This is not a fully remote position. Some travel may be
SPECIFIC DUTIES, ACTIVITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
• Contribute to the maintenance and continuous improvement of an effective Quality System, compliant with
regulatory requirements, as appropriate
• Perform document & record control activities including, but not limited to:
– generating, issuing, tracking, scanning, and filing controlled documents used in development, clinical,
regulatory, Quality Assurance, and operations
– word processing of documents in support of document development
– document formatting for consistency
– processing Document Change Requests (DCRs)
– maintaining Company’s document control system and physical record files
– communicating document status
– assisting with electronic data backups and folder access for Quality System
– contributing to documentation for regulatory submissions
– compiling design history files and design master record files
– contributing to product development design control documentation
• Write and/or revise quality system SOPs
• Perform all training efforts including training matrix generation, training notifications, training effectiveness
verifications, monitoring training status, and job description and resume maintenance
• Act as administrator for, and lead implementation of, Lineage’s electronic document management system
• Support GMP activities at outside vendors
• Participate in investigations and corrective action implementations, as appropriate per CAPA, deviations,
• Perform other duties as assigned
Knowledge and Skills:
• Working knowledge of quality systems and regulatory requirements (21 CRF Part 11/210/211/820)
• Attention to detail and ability to perform work accurately
• Advanced proficiency with MS Office Suite including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook, Adobe, Zoom,
DocuSign. Ability and willingness to be compliant with procedures and regulations
• Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
• Ability to be a team player with a collaborative approach
• Comfortable working in a dynamic and fast paced environment
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS
Salary range: $85,000 to $100,000, based on the level of relevant experience brought to the role.
Lineage Cell Therapeutics is a clinical-stage biotechnology company developing novel cell therapies for unmet
medical needs. Successful Lineage team members are adaptable, accountable, engaged, collaborative,
creative, and willing to roll up their sleeves to get any job done. We offer a challenging and motivating work
environment, along with competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package.
Please note: this position is not open to recruiters and staffing agencies at this time.